Monday, February 22, 2010

The Blessed Nest on Facebook

Wow! Two posts in one day :)! This is just an announcement to let you all know that The Blessed Nest is now live on Facebook! Yippeeeee!!! I've finally gotten with the program & now you can read more fun Home & Heart Inspiration tidbits over on my new Facebook page!

So, sign on up to be my friend/fan on Facebook so I won't feel like a dork. Oh, and so maybe I'll do some fun giveaways over there & write stuff that you won't see here on my blog!!

Go over to my sidebar and click that you want to be my fan, m'kay?!

ps...I am so NOT a techie...so if this doesn't work, let me know.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I'm here visiting from your Facebook fan page, I just became a fan! What a great blog, I look forward to following! We lived in Chicago for almost 10 years & loved it there! Blessings!

Remodeling Guy said...

Hey! Congrats on the FB page! I'll check it out if I ever make my way back to FB... I can't keep up!

Tim

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Have fun with it!

Manuela