Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Why Blogging Is Fun!

Wanna know one of my favorite things about blogging?

It's getting to meet other bloggy friends in real life!



Yesterday I had the best time meeting Jennifer Rizzo from Sanctuary Art! We met for coffee and talked and talked (and talked some more!), and even scored a couple of fun things at the thrift store next door, too! We had such a good time & I loved getting to meet another friend! :)

I've been lucky to meet several other amazing bloggers over the past couple of years, & have found that bloggers are friendly, welcoming, fun people! It's so easy to get along when you know you already have things in common, and have already "met" each other through visiting each other's blogs. I have met bloggers from all over the country, and feel lucky to have these wonderful friends!

Love y'all!

What do YOU love about blogging?

Is it the friendships?
Expressing your creative side?
Finding new inspiration?

Share with us in the comments!


**************************************************************************

...and stay tuned...



I've got a project planned for this little guy, the canvas drop cloth...
...come back tomorrow to see if my little experiment worked or not!
{let's really hope that it works!}

8 comments:

Brenda said...

Is it the friendships? YES
Expressing your creative side? YES
Finding new inspiration? YES

I love it all! But I must say, meeting and making new friends is the BEST part!

Welocme one and all!

Unknown said...

How lucky for you to meet Jennifer in real life! I'm totally selfish, but I enjoy the inspiration I get from other blogs. I haven't met anyone in "real life" (but I do know someone else who blogs in my area), but it would be fun to meet someone I've "met" thru blog reading. There are some awfully nice ladies out there!

Nancy

Musings Of A Gem said...

All of the above is one of the reasons why I blog. I also like to blog as it is like a diary...it lets me be inspired but also inspire others! I love discovering fun projects that I know I MUST try or a cookie recipe which is already tried and tested : )

If any of you get a chance please take a peek at my blog http://musings-of-a-gem.blogspot.com/

Thank you :D

Gemma X

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Getting to meet new people (in person and online!) is my favorite part, but also the motivation and inspiration I find through blogging are great too!

southerninspiration said...

How fun, Stacey!!! I love all those things too!! And I look forward to seeing what you found next door!! Ooohhh!

suzanne

LuLu said...

Ahhhh how fun!!!
xo,
LuLu

Unknown said...

Hi Stacey!

I defintitely have loved the friendships I have made because of blogging - and feel lucky to have met many bloggers "in real life". I also love writing and the opportunities blogging has brought me.

xo~Jill

Kirstin said...

I love blogging as a creative outlet even though it often seems I write to myself..ha!

I love blogging because I love "meeting" new friends around the world.

I love blogging to get new ideas, recipes and inspiratin!

I'd love to meet more blogging friends in person.