Monday, October 6, 2008

Matthew Mead & Entertaining Simple

I know that this is my 2nd post of the day, but I wanted to share with you about Matthew Mead's new book "Entertaining Simple"!!

I am always looking for simple, easy ideas for entertaining, and Matthew Mead has so many ideas in this book! The photos are gorgeous, and ideas are great!
Matthew says, "Entertaining Simple is about restoring sanity to entertaining, without sacrificing style."

You can purchase "Entertaining Simple" at bookstores across the US and Canada.

Or check out Matthew Mead's website here!

This would make a wonderful hostess or holiday gift as well! Do you have any of Matthew Mead's ideas that you've enjoyed before? Let us know!


5 comments:

Elle Jay Bee said...

Thanks, Stacey, for participating in my give-away contest. There are a lot of prizes to be won, so the odds are really great!
I
Have a great week,
Linda

Kristen said...

What a great book! I could totally use one of those. I love hosting parties...especially during the holidays...but I always manage to run out of time because I try to plan something too elaborate. I love the idea of simple entertaining. Guess I'm headed to Barnes and Noble soon!

Shell in your Pocket said...

I love cookbooks like this..I will BE checking this out...I watch and read so many "food" things but I have NEVER heard of him! How fun!
-Sandy Toes
Happy Monday!

Jenny said...

Hi Stacey, I just got Matthew Meads Halloween book! IT IS SOOO COOL! Lots of fun stuff!

Glitter & Bliss said...

I love simple recipes. I think simple is always best. Need to check this book out........