- my family
- 80's music!
- a cozy blanket
- freshly popped popcorn and a Diet Coke
I'm passing this award on to:
Also, I was tagged by Jenny of The Red Bulletin Board!! I "met" Jenny originally through our blogs, but have since met her at SuzAnna's Antiques in Raleigh, NC. She is such a cool gal, and you really should read her blog :)!
- I can't sleep with pajama pants on! They get all twisted around your leg, and ride up above the knee. I hate them! I usually wear a nightie of some sort.
- I love to watch the History Channel!
- I have had my hair every length from halfway down my back to only a couple inches long (VERY short)! It's also been various colors in my life, including very dark brown (for a play), and blue-green streaks (college...need I say more?).
- I usually like to have flowers in the house at all times!
- I look tired/sick without makeup on. Mainly mascara, cause my eyelashes are strawberry-blonde. This isn't just me saying this...other people have, too. Not nice, but true!
- My current candy obsession has to be mini-size Heath candy bars. You'd think this would cut down the amount I ate, wouldn't you...!
I am not sure who hasn't done this yet, so consider yourself tagged by me! :)
I really have to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who has left such kind comments lately!! I have been so excited to read each of your comments, and really appreciate each and every one!!
Have a great day, and tomorrow I'll continue with our decorating and budgeting ideas!!