Friday, January 16, 2009

Hello, Again!

Remember me? It seems like I've been gone a lot from my blog lately, doesn't it? I have really missed visiting with you! I've been super busy, and here's some of what I've been up to:
  • I spent a week with my Mom in Florida! I went to help her decorate my parents' new home there -- talk about right up my alley!! Yeah! I got to help choose furniture, rugs, wall colors and papers, fabrics, etc, etc... We had a blast together, and worked all day every day from breakfast till after midnight. No beach or pool time this trip! But I had the MOST FUN!!! Of course I lugged my computer and camera there on the airplane, but my camera died the 1st day, and I was so exhausted to boot that blogging just didn't happen.
  • When I came back home my daughter was sick with a sinus infection :(.
  • I've been on a major mission to get things cleaned out, decluttered, decorated, and done around here. It seems that chaos and stress is swirling around as I'm on my way to a more "Peace"ful life! I'll be sharing more on that with you as time goes on.
I will be back to share more with you tomorrow!!!

13 comments:

WhisperWood Cottage said...

I was just thinking of you today. So happy you are back!

cherry said...

I am glad things are well and you had a fun time with your folks! Can' wait to catch up with ya. cherry

Shell in your Pocket said...

Glad you are back! That is what I have been doing around here, too! whew..still more to go but making progress!
-sandy toe

Our Complete Family said...

Glad you got to help your rents in Florida! What a fun thing to do and an honor to be asked to do the decorating! Double bonus!
Glad you're back. Hope all are feeling well in your home again.
Welcome back hun! Les

Stacey said...

Glad to know you had a nice trip & are back safely- Enjoy a relaxing weekend with your family:)

Unknown said...

I have missed you. Welcome Back! I have a new blog and would love if you would stop by!

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

Of course we missed you , but you're focusing on the important stuff. :)

Tara said...

Love your blog. It is so relaxing to visit. Hope you accomplish the cleaning out and decluttering mission you are on. That always makes me feel better!

Stacey said...

We've missed you!

Jules from "The Roost" said...

Glad your back. I am sure your time was fun with your mom. :)

Nancy Rosalina said...

Glad your Back, Stacey! I have been by many times to see if you had anything posted...was worried about you! Blessings, Nancy

Lesley said...

Glad you are back with us...even though I'm sure being with your family was so much more fun...minus on sinus infection....but still...

Amber B. said...

Glad you are back! Can't wait to see what you've been up to! How is the sun room coming??