Monday, July 28, 2008

My Puppy & Garden Pics

This little block reminds me of my own puppy, Sadie! She is a Yorkie, but doesn't seem like it at all! She was only supposed to be 6 lbs, but she weighs 13-14 lbs! She is also very golden-honey colored. Hmm... :)!! Here's our cutie in her doggie playpen she stays in when we leave the house.

And here are a few pics of the garden taken last month. I'm not feeling much more motivated than that today...my youngest daughter is sick with croup, and I'm exhausted! Hope you enjoy these!





I'd also like to say THANK YOU to everyone for the kind posts you left this weekend! They really made me smile! I really do think of all of you posters and readers as wonderful friends "visiting" with me! It was so much fun to do Cindy's "My Favorite Thing" weekend over at My Romantic Home! If you haven't checked it out, you should! The link is over in my blogs i like section.
Also, THANK YOU to Margo at robojunker.com for featuring my "Shoe Stretcher Mushrooms" idea on her online magazine as Quick Project of the Week!!! Margo, otherwise known as Robolady, has a wonderful site with lots of T2T projects, and a link to her blog on there as well.
Hopefully my daughter and I will be doing better tomm.
Blessings to you,
Stacey
ps--Did anyone do the week of being Thankful every day? Let me know! I am going to personally keep it up!
I have gotten tons of readers during the past week, and I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a little comment, and let me know you were here!
I don't know why my text is smooshing up like this.

3 comments:

Margo said...

love the puppy, and the blocks and the flowers.
Margo

View my blog at:
http://robolady.blogspot.com/

Michaelle said...

I have a dog Sadie too! I just did a post on her and my garden pics as well!

Becki said...

Hi Stacey. I love the close-ups of your flowers. What type of camera do you have if you don't mind my asking? I am in the market for a new one and trying to get advice where I can :o)